Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Monday, April 26, 2010

I've been interviewed!!!

I'm very excited, I got interviewed last week by Natalie from Scrivenerferret and was featured in a Blog. It's about artists who have also full time day jobs. Please read the complete interview here: Estylo Jewelry Interview

Thank you some much Natalie!!!

She has a Handmade Toys shop on Etsy and goes by Scrivenerferret. A little about her and her shop:

"My name is Natalie Fontane, and I have been sewing since I was about eight years old. After having a hard time finding interesting toys for my ferrets, I decided to make my own. I love making patterns, and everything I make is designed by myself.

You may be wondering what the heck a scrivener is. It all started when I read "Bartleby, the Scrivener" by Herman Melville in college. It's a short story, and I just love the name Bartleby. It sounds dignified to me. I decided I would have a pet with that name, and my first ferret became the famous Bartleby."

Scrivenerferret specializes in stuffed handmade pet toys for cats, ferrets, and dogs. She offers a variety of plush meat and animals as well as stuffed ferrets, bedding, tunnels, crinkle sacks, and colorful toys for people.

A few of her amazing Handmade Toys:

Stuffed Cardinal and Robin Bird Toys



Large Blue Colorful Penguin Friend


Naughty Devil Colorful Penguin


Please visit her store here: Scrivenerferret

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... I was searching this info for my grandpa. He will be happy for such a great info. Thanks for sharing...
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information given about this topic..Great very informative blog shared here..Keep blogging like this.

    Marita

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails