Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Handmade Wedding Findings

I was looking at the treasuries on Etsy and I could see that I'm not the only one who wants to stick to summer. There are many shops that still have summer items and many people are still creating summer treasuries. So I wanted to share a few Summer Wedding Treasuries with you.

Wedding Colors: Yellow+Grey

 Treasury here

Alternative Wedding

Treasury here

Indian Summer Wedding 

 Treasury here

Midsummer's Eve Wedding

 Treasury here

Last golden wedding

 Treasury here


So many great findings for your handmade wedding! For next time I want to look for some decoration for the wedding, like cake toppers, invitations, flowers, so make sure to check back often!!

2 comments:

  1. So many great treasures....eeeeee! Thank you for sharing! I want to hang onto summer as well, have to say the fall weather here has been nice though.

    I have gotten way behind on everyones blogs, shame on me. I am attempting to get caught up, which is quite a task I might add.

    Make sure you zoom over and check out all the new changes to my blog. I have tons of new giveaways too, new one posted all the time!!
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chara, I'll make sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails