Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great Day - Yellow Findings

Great Day Print here

Today I was doing my usual browsing, looking for nice things to feature and I stumbled upon this nice print. Today is going to be a great day! What a nice way to start a day, don't you think? It immediately brought a smile to my face. It's not only that I like yellow and it's a perfect summer color, but it just made me happy. There is nothing special going on right now and I really don't expect anything extraordinary to happen, but today I'm going to start my day with a big smile and I hope it lasts throughout the day.

Well, since I liked the color so much I decided that today I would feature only yellow items. Look at these gorgeous handmade findings I have for you guys today:

  Handmade Flower Shoe Clips here

 Sexy Summer skirt here

 Love birds here

 Handmade Yellow Clutch here

Yellow and Purple Cookies here

Handmade Daisies Soap here

And last but not least a friendly reminder to all of you:

Handmade You Look Pretty Towel here

 Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails